I think there are a couple of themes running inside this "Corporate Culture Manifesto" that seems to make that much sense:
- Maximum profitability might be sacrificed to the development of employee potential.
- My worst fear is that we would become a "professionally managed" company with our eye only on the bottom line.
- A key point to remember is that the company is a means, not an end.
- Each of your co-workers, our customers, our suppliers, and anyone else you deal with is a person, just like you.
- Bring yourself to your work!
Hope this helps to inspire those managers around here